Oct 8, 2009

Review.. Review.. Skincare and Makeup Part I

Kayanya september gue ga updatean post deh ya ehehehe.. today review day aja deh.. sebelum prajab :(

1. MAC lightful moisturizer : well i choose this than yerba mate from kiehl's.. and at first i kinda regret it cause i dont feel like it's doing anything to my face.. it's still the same dull and kusem (*kagak tau bahasa inggrisnya hahaha*) face, but then it hit me when i finish the whole jar.. a week after that, my face is so not healthy.. dry, flaky or sometmes over oily.. i miss my MAC :( but i think i'm going to try the yerba mate next.. wish me luck
-- you can see the picture here


2. MAC studio moisture tint.. akyu sukaaaaa tp kayanya a bit dark for me warnanya.. jadi suka gue tambahin pake feverlet HD yg pektay abeess itu hehehe.. * ga jelas deh ni kulit muka gue apaan, beneran bingung NC or NW or yellow or pink hahahha* tapi untuk sebagai tinted moisturizer ini very reccomended especially with the spf.


3. lagi jatuh cinta sama Everyday Minerals.. basenya makes you look so soft... tp kayanya again gue salah shade hahahaha.. karena oxidize di gue... but i love their brushes.. flat top and the LHK.. mi likey!!! gue lagi mau pre order lagi si ehhehehe moga2 dapet shade yg cucokk..
www.everydayminerals.com

love,
gerbera_iris

No comments: