Jun 17, 2009

Wishlist - Make Up Edition!!!

Okay!! after that stupid rambling... i think i'm going to a lighter side.. lately i've been hit by another bug.. makeup craze bug that is.. hehehehe okay so i will list my top something makeup and skincare stuff that i really really want and some extras :D oh and my boyfriend can get some inspiration for next month *wink wink*

My Top will buy (after i got My Rapelan!!!!) :

1. MAC - Lightful Ultramoisture Creme


This is one of MAC Lightful skincare line which is the moisturizer. i so really need a moisturizer right now cause my face is so dull and just freakin weird. and according to some of the review this moisturizer is good. one of the reason that MAC made it especially for asia region and for outside asia they only sell it online.. at maccosmetics.com the price is US$36 and do you know how much they sell it here?? freakin Rp. 495.000 what a rip off!!! seriouslly if my mom going to singapore, this is he first thing i will beg her to buy for me lol you can see a review in here
http://makeupbytiffanyd.blogspo
t.com/2009/02/mac-lightful-deep-ultramoisture-creme.html

2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural or/and Lancome Ageless Minerale with White Sapphire Com
plex (phiuh!)




okay so both of this is a mineral powder.. Lancome loose powder and the MAC is pressed powder with foundation.. i want it both!! and i think i will buy both but the MAC is a priority because it's cheaper :p and i already have my anna sui loose powder. but i really want it both! unfortunately the Lancome is not available in indonesia and i can't ask my mom to buy it cause i have to tried it ( it's a powder, i have to test it!!) so dream a little dream :( anyway the retail price for MAC MSF Natural is US$25 but i think is more than Rp. 300.000 here.. but i don't know about the lancome yet.
for review just go to http://www.makeupalley.com at the product reviews.

3. The Body Shop Kabuki - Mineral Foundation Brush

Awwwwhhhh!! this is my MUST HAVE!! i probably going to buy this before my rapelan lol well my first option is MAC 182 the kabuki but come on.. do you know how much a MAC brush cost? A lot! hehehe so i choose the alternative and after i see one for my self i think this this is suitable and worth the price Rp. 189.000 an you can use this for the powder or blush or powder foundie. or you can travel with it plus its so cute :D

4. Vitamin C Micro Refiner

well i just find this exfoliator recently, i had my eye on the MAC micro refiner first but yeah the price is really good also ;) so this is a good substitute plus it's easier to find.. you can find body shp in every single mall in jakarta. from the review people said that this also reduce milia!! cross finger.. i hate my milias!!! retail @ Rp.209.000

well it's late so continue tommorow....





to be continued.....

gerberairis

Pictures and Review thanks to :
http://makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com/
http://www.makeupalley.com/
http://www.maccosmetics.com/

No comments: