Aug 28, 2007

~wanna make that leap of faith~

*CHESSY ALERT...IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ANYTHING LOVEY DOVEY..PLEASE DONT READ THIS POST LOL*

well yesterday is officially my 6 months anniversary with you sweety hehehehehe

it's just six months but we both been through so much or maybe this is because we're best friends since college so we do been through so much, well anyway thats not what i' m going to talk about..hmm kinda forget what am i going to talk about hehehehe

we usually have this talk every last month..
just to remember or just to say whats change between us, the good part or the bad part..
this time, after six month..i don't have much to say...
i just know that being with you for six month was one of the greatest experience in my life..
you make me see my flaws and accept it..
you make me more mature in making my decision..
and you teach me to say no without feeling guilty..

i appreciate it all and i will never regret every second i spend with you either as a part of my soul or just simply as my best friend..

yours trully,

gerbera_iris

No comments: