Sep 10, 2007

he said..

he said i'm beautiful when i'm feeling ugly..
he said i look good when i'm feeling fat..
he said i'm strong when i'm feeling week..
he said i can do whatever i want when i feel failed..

i thank him for that..
cause he makes me feel beautiful..
cause he makes me feel like i worth something..
and cause he makes me feel that he's the one who's lucky to have me..

he said i'm beautiful when i know i'm ugly..
he said i look good when i know i'm fat..
he said i'm strong when i know i'm week..
he said i can do whatever i want when i know i failed..

and i love him for that..
not because he lied..
but because he really see me not only at that time..
he see my potential, he see the real me and he see what i capable of doing..
and as chessy as i can be..
he really did see me beyond my physical feature.. ;)

gerberairis
- relationship cannot be based on fear, it will always put you in a terrible situation..


No comments: