Sep 21, 2007

P.S. I Love You



This is an Early Review for the movie P.S. I Love You which adapted from a novel with the same name, this novel is made by Cecelia Ahern. i had the pleasure to read her book a couple years back, I've read P.S. I love you and Where rainbows end. Personally i like p.s. i love you better, the character and the story just struck me as a beautiful stories. granted that i never really mention this book in my favorite books at friendster, my space or other stuff but i think this book is worth reading, and after seeing the poster for the movie i just fell in love instantly.

the story tells us about Gerry and Holly, childhood sweethearts who ended up being each other soulmate and get married. life seems perfect for them until Gerry died. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But in her 30th birthday, Gerry comes back to her. He's left her a bundle of notes, each note signed "P.S. I Love You." As the notes are gradually opened, and as the year unfolds, Holly is both cheered up and challenged. The man who knows her better than anyone sets out to teach her that life goes on. With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing - and being braver than ever before.

First think that interest me into reading it is the plot line. It is about moving on after you lose your loved one, husband in particular. not that i lose my husband too so i feel the same way with the character cause I'm not married and i also cannot imagine how she feels or anything like that...and I'm babbling unnecessary again he3x well the point is i just like the story..and i have a great time reading it..for me it's not the kind of book that you cannot put until it finish but it's just makes you want to have what Gerry and holly have (who doesn't??).
When i heard they making this novel into a movie, i was ecstatic.....hmm well i always get ecstatic when the novel i read was turn into a movie ha3x and after seeing
the trailer for the movie, i just really can't wait for December 21st..


when i first saw this poster for P.S. I love you, I'm instantly in love with it..this poster is just gorgeous, it's like they are really Holly and Gerry. yes i know it's silly cause i haven't even seen the movie but it's just look so right. probably this film wont be a blockbuster hit but i sure will so like it if not love it..and you sweety HAVE to accompany me watch this movie in the theater :D
Gerard butler look so handsome here..seriously, i don't really like him well i never see him in a movie before, cause i don't like 300 or watch any movie he plays, but now *droolll* ;p hehehhehehe
well i have to wait like 3 months to watch it but i'll wait patiently like i will wait nights of rodanthe which is still like a zillion years to come..

love,

gerbera_iris

pics courtesy of http://psiloveyoumovie.warnerbros.com
http://www.ceceliaahern.ie/

1 comment:

GaBhoD said...

Hhehehe...Okey I will huney...But there's reward for it right?? hehehehehe....

PS : I LOVE YOU :-*